Frequently Asked Questions: Map My Land©

Powered for Professionals - Designed for Everyone

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is my Product Code?

Once you purchase and download Map My Land©, you will receive an email that will include your software license and Product Key. If ordered during evening hours or on weekends, this process may take longer.

Will my software run on Windows Vista and Windows 7?

Yes. Map My Land© has been tested Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Will my software run on a Mac?

No. Maintaining a separate Mac version is not cost effective at this time. You can run Map My Land© on your Mac using Apple's Boot Camp technology or third-party virtualization TOOLS, INC.© like Parallels or VMWare Fusion. These TOOLS, INC.© make it possible to run Mac OSX and a Windows operating system side by side. You will need copy of Windows, though.

What are the system requirements for my software?

Map My Land© Requires a PC that meets these requirements:

  • Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP (Home Edition or Pro); Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10.
  • Component: CPU/RAM: A 500 MHz Pentium II or compatible processor and 256 MB of memory (RAM). (1 GHz Pentium II compatible processor and 512 MB RAM recommended.)
  • Free hard drive space: 100 MB prior to installation. Additional space required for data files.
  • Video: Super VGA (1024x768) video adapter; Hi-Color (16-bit) color quality.
  • CD-ROM Drive: 2x required for installation.
  • Other: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (for updates to software); .net Framework 3.5.
  • System Configuration: May require minor adjustments to the configuration of your operating system and/or updates to the hardware component drivers.
  • Printer Support: Works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows.
  • Mouse: Microsoft compatible. Wheel preferred.

Is there someone I can talk to for customer support?

Yes. We have a full-time customer care team who is available by phone (615-316-9222) or by email

Does Map My Land© software replace the need for a certified surveyor or a licensed civil engineer?

Like any other mapping software, Map My Land© does not replace a certified surveyor or a licensed civil engineer. It can, however, be used as a means to map your property according to the deed calls. In most states in the U.S., a surveyor's or engineer's stamp and signature are required for the sale or exchange of property. Please not the Map My Land© license agreement.

How can I check the status of my order?

Your software will be shipped within two business days of your order. If you do not receive it within ten working days, please contact us at

For what industries is Map My Land© designed?

Map My Land© is designed for:

  • Property owners
  • Farmers
  • Realtors
  • Real Estate Attorneys
  • Title Companies & Abstractors
  • Appraisers & Assessors
  • Civil Engineers
  • Surveyors & Mapping Technicians
  • Foresters
  • Loggers
  • Contractors
  • Developers
  • Zoning Administrators
  • Conservation Scientists
  • Banks
  • Archeologists
  • Genealogy

Forestry Press Inc.

Forestry Press Inc.
Buy Map My Land© Property Mapping Software online4820 Smokey Drive
Old Hickory, Tennessee 37138